Customize your digital wedding invitation with some cool add-on features with Wedivite. Just sign up and add your wedding day details, to customize your digital wedding invitation on your own! To start, simply create your profile. Once created, head to the dashboard, and scroll down to click on ‘Edit Invitation’ to make easy, customized changes to your digital wedding invitations. From choosing the wedding color scheme to sharing the photos, here are five ways to customize your digital wedding invite.
Use The Features You Need
Some features can be turned on or off according to your preferences. Wedivite’s FREE features to customize your digital wedding invitation include:
- Allow guests to add a plus one
- Enable a Paypal Gift Registry
- Have guests sign the Guest Book
- Make Song Suggestions
- View the Wedding Album
- Get Directions
- Integrate the Amazon Gift Registry
- Use other 3rd Party Registries
- Set a password to protect your invitation – Although we never make your invitation URL public, you can set a password to protect access
Additional features include the following at an added cost:
- Add sound to your invitation ($2.99) – Use any video from YouTube as background music for your wedding invitation. You can even set it to autoplay if you want.
- Register a .com for your Wedivite invitation ($26.99) – Don’t like the extended “invite.wedivite.com/…” URL? We hear you! Add your own additional .com domain.
Keep reading about how to Make A Digital Wedding Invitation for Free with Wedivite here.
Select A Cover Photo
You can add one or more custom photos to your digital wedding invitation. Add cover and banner photos to personalize the invite. These photos can be of anything you like, but we suggest some beautiful pictures of the happy couple.
Choose Your Invitation Colors
Color can make all the difference when it comes to wedding invitations. From the background color to the menu text, you’ll have full access to choose every color that’s on the invite. Wedivite provides various color scheme ideas if you need help getting started. Traditionally the wedding invitation introduces your wedding day color scheme, but you can choose anything you like!
Personalize the Text on Each Page
Add your own personalized wording and font to every page on the digital wedding invitation. Wedivite provides suggested copy, but you can change it to meet your needs. Suggested wording includes:
- RSVP page – “We are so glad that you are coming!”
- Directions page – “Please drive safely.”
- Suggest A Song page – “We can’t wait to hear what you suggest!”
- Send A Gift page – “You can send us a wedding gift using the Paypal donation option.”
- Guestbook page – “We would love if you could greet us here.”
- Wedding Album page – “Help us capture the moments our photographer may miss!”
Put Your New Name in the URL
With your Wedivite custom wedding website, you have the option to customize the URL to make it anything you want it to be. Choose something sweet, your names, or your new last name. Wedivite offers two options regarding wedding URLs. A free option names your URL “invite.wedivite.com/” followed by your personalized section. This can be your names, wedding hashtag, or anything else you can imagine to call your website. The second option is a paid-for option where we register your very own “.com”. This option comes at an additional cost of $26.99 but gets rid of the “invite.wedivite.com/.”
Sign up now to get your digital wedding invitation.